School history
The history of the school.
With the development of virgin and fallow lands in Kazakhstan, a lot of young people from all over the Soviet Union came to Kostanay. New families were created, children were born. In 1957, Secondary School No. 4 was opened. It was a very small building, which was located next to the regional military enlistment office on Urozhnaya Street. Vasily Mikhailovich Tishchenko became the first director of the school. Grigory Nikolaevich Dudnik worked very little as a director. Lebedev Valentin Ivanovich worked as a director for several days.
In 1957, Henrietta Eliseevna Korshun became the head of the school, who worked as the school's director until 1976. From 1976 to 1986, Henrietta Eliseevna worked as the head of the city department of Education, but until 2014 she did not stop teaching chemistry at our school.
Years passed. There were more and more children. There was not enough space in a small school. In this regard, it became necessary to build a new school.
In 1960, the construction of a new school was started. It was built by all divisions of the KEMS-2 trust. The builders of KMP-206 and the chief engineer Mirsky Naum Borisovich – these are the parents of our students – quickly built the school. On September 1, 1961, the new secondary school No. 4 for 540 students officially opened its doors.
At the time of opening, the school was equipped with chemistry, physics, mathematics, Russian language and literature, foreign languages, primary school classrooms. With the participation of students, the Lenin Room was opened and worked.
From the first days of its existence, the school has become the cultural and educational center of the district.
In the spring of 1962, high school students and teachers planted trees around the school, many of which still green the school yard.
In 1966, on the initiative of the children from the class of Ada Yakovlevna Karagodina and with the support of the director of the Korshun school Henrietta Eliseevna, a museum of Military glory was opened at the school, dedicated to the 151st separate rifle brigade formed during the Great Patriotic War in Kostanay and the 150th rifle Division formed on its basis. Since this year, the history of the school has been inextricably linked with the history of the school museum. In 1969, high school students walked through the battlefields of the division from the Valdai station to Riga.
In 1970, the guys passed the division's combat path for the second time. This time, veterans of the brigade Zhuravlev A.E. and Stepanova Galina Arsentievna went with them.
From the campaigns, the guys brought the remains of weapons, helmets, sacred land from the battlefields and mass graves. In 1969, 1972, 1975, 1979, 1982, 1985, 1990 extensive meetings of veterans were organized over the years. In addition to the residents of Kostanay, veterans from Leningrad (now St. Petersburg), Tyumen, Cherkassy, Sochi and other cities of the Soviet Union came to these meetings.
On May 7, 1979, the dream of the children came true: a memorial of Glory was opened in the school yard, which consists of a marble obelisk built into a brick wall imitating part of the wall of the Reichstag. The signatures made by our soldiers in the distant 1945 are reproduced on this wall. This monument was built with the money that the guys themselves earned at the Pritobolsky state farm.
Three times our guys were at extended meetings in Moscow at the invitation of the 247th school, where they met with veterans of the division.
On the initiative of the school administration and the Red Pathfinders, in 1982 one of the streets was renamed Yakovlev Street, the first commander of the 151st separate Rifle Brigade.
In 1983, the school students were in Gomel (Belarus) at a meeting with the son of the 756th Infantry Regiment of the 150th Division, Georgy Artemenkov, and the sister of the Hero of the Soviet Union, Shandalov, Raisa.
On November 3, 1987, the executive committee of the Kostanay City Council of People's Deputies decided: "Taking into account the extensive search work on the combat exploits of the brigade during the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945, assign secondary school No. 4 the name of the 151st separate rifle brigade formed in 1941-1942 in the city of Kostanay,"
An elevator and the entire microdistrict were being built, and together with them, the number of students increased. It has grown to 1800 people. They studied in three shifts, or rather, between shifts, students of grades 3 – 4 were engaged in a shift shift. The school for 540 students accommodated three times as many students.
In 1988, the construction of a new school building began. In April 1990, the new building accepted students. It houses primary school classrooms, biology, technology for girls, computer science, a canteen and a gym.
The school has become a real forge of personnel not only for the city, but also for the country. Graduates of our school have worked in many industries, in many cities of the Soviet Union and abroad. So, Tatiana Eliseeva, after finishing school, entered the Institute of International Relations and, after graduation, worked in the diplomatic corps in Hungary.
Vladimir Rubinsky, one of the first Pathfinders of the school, was for a long time the secretary of the city maslikhat, then the head of the Department of employment and social programs of the Akimat of Kostanay.
Among the graduates that the school is rightfully proud of is Igor Shilo, a 1978 graduate, a knight of two Orders of the Red Star, who died heroically in Afghanistan while fulfilling his international duty.
Many of our graduates, having received a pedagogical education, returned to their native walls. All her life she worked as a teacher of Russian language and literature at her native school Barabanova Valentina Ivanovna.
After graduating from the pedagogical Institute, Viktor Viktorovich Sychev returned to his native school as the director.
The commander of the Red Pathfinders of the 70s, Nadia Shilova, also returned to her native school as a teacher of Russian language and literature. Now Nadezhda Alexandrovna works at the 13th school.
The red tracker of the 80s, Dina Haidarova, came to our school as a math teacher. Now Dina Vissarionovna lives and works in Chelyabinsk (Russia).
And today its graduates continue to work in our school: history teacher Paniotova Victoria Viktorovna, teacher of Russian language and literature Anishchenko Tatiana Vladimirovna, primary school teacher Sharapova Maria Anatolyevna, primary school teacher Korneva Victoria Viktorovna, music teacher Baegizova Darina Maratovna.
And today our students are trying to contribute to the development of the school. And we, your teachers and mentors, hope that you will also do everything to make the name of our school sound not only in our city, but also in the Republic. That you will be proud to wear the title of students of secondary School No. 4.
With the development of virgin and fallow lands in Kazakhstan, a lot of young people from all over the Soviet Union came to Kostanay. New families were created, children were born. In 1957, Secondary School No. 4 was opened. It was a very small building, which was located next to the regional military enlistment office on Urozhnaya Street. Vasily Mikhailovich Tishchenko became the first director of the school. Grigory Nikolaevich Dudnik worked very little as a director. Lebedev Valentin Ivanovich worked as a director for several days.
In 1957, Henrietta Eliseevna Korshun became the head of the school, who worked as the school's director until 1976. From 1976 to 1986, Henrietta Eliseevna worked as the head of the city department of Education, but until 2014 she did not stop teaching chemistry at our school.
Years passed. There were more and more children. There was not enough space in a small school. In this regard, it became necessary to build a new school.
In 1960, the construction of a new school was started. It was built by all divisions of the KEMS-2 trust. The builders of KMP-206 and the chief engineer Mirsky Naum Borisovich – these are the parents of our students – quickly built the school. On September 1, 1961, the new secondary school No. 4 for 540 students officially opened its doors.
At the time of opening, the school was equipped with chemistry, physics, mathematics, Russian language and literature, foreign languages, primary school classrooms. With the participation of students, the Lenin Room was opened and worked.
From the first days of its existence, the school has become the cultural and educational center of the district.
In the spring of 1962, high school students and teachers planted trees around the school, many of which still green the school yard.
In 1966, on the initiative of the children from the class of Ada Yakovlevna Karagodina and with the support of the director of the Korshun school Henrietta Eliseevna, a museum of Military glory was opened at the school, dedicated to the 151st separate rifle brigade formed during the Great Patriotic War in Kostanay and the 150th rifle Division formed on its basis. Since this year, the history of the school has been inextricably linked with the history of the school museum. In 1969, high school students walked through the battlefields of the division from the Valdai station to Riga.
In 1970, the guys passed the division's combat path for the second time. This time, veterans of the brigade Zhuravlev A.E. and Stepanova Galina Arsentievna went with them.
From the campaigns, the guys brought the remains of weapons, helmets, sacred land from the battlefields and mass graves. In 1969, 1972, 1975, 1979, 1982, 1985, 1990 extensive meetings of veterans were organized over the years. In addition to the residents of Kostanay, veterans from Leningrad (now St. Petersburg), Tyumen, Cherkassy, Sochi and other cities of the Soviet Union came to these meetings.
On May 7, 1979, the dream of the children came true: a memorial of Glory was opened in the school yard, which consists of a marble obelisk built into a brick wall imitating part of the wall of the Reichstag. The signatures made by our soldiers in the distant 1945 are reproduced on this wall. This monument was built with the money that the guys themselves earned at the Pritobolsky state farm.
Three times our guys were at extended meetings in Moscow at the invitation of the 247th school, where they met with veterans of the division.
On the initiative of the school administration and the Red Pathfinders, in 1982 one of the streets was renamed Yakovlev Street, the first commander of the 151st separate Rifle Brigade.
In 1983, the school students were in Gomel (Belarus) at a meeting with the son of the 756th Infantry Regiment of the 150th Division, Georgy Artemenkov, and the sister of the Hero of the Soviet Union, Shandalov, Raisa.
On November 3, 1987, the executive committee of the Kostanay City Council of People's Deputies decided: "Taking into account the extensive search work on the combat exploits of the brigade during the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945, assign secondary school No. 4 the name of the 151st separate rifle brigade formed in 1941-1942 in the city of Kostanay,"
An elevator and the entire microdistrict were being built, and together with them, the number of students increased. It has grown to 1800 people. They studied in three shifts, or rather, between shifts, students of grades 3 – 4 were engaged in a shift shift. The school for 540 students accommodated three times as many students.
In 1988, the construction of a new school building began. In April 1990, the new building accepted students. It houses primary school classrooms, biology, technology for girls, computer science, a canteen and a gym.
The school has become a real forge of personnel not only for the city, but also for the country. Graduates of our school have worked in many industries, in many cities of the Soviet Union and abroad. So, Tatiana Eliseeva, after finishing school, entered the Institute of International Relations and, after graduation, worked in the diplomatic corps in Hungary.
Vladimir Rubinsky, one of the first Pathfinders of the school, was for a long time the secretary of the city maslikhat, then the head of the Department of employment and social programs of the Akimat of Kostanay.
Among the graduates that the school is rightfully proud of is Igor Shilo, a 1978 graduate, a knight of two Orders of the Red Star, who died heroically in Afghanistan while fulfilling his international duty.
Many of our graduates, having received a pedagogical education, returned to their native walls. All her life she worked as a teacher of Russian language and literature at her native school Barabanova Valentina Ivanovna.
After graduating from the pedagogical Institute, Viktor Viktorovich Sychev returned to his native school as the director.
The commander of the Red Pathfinders of the 70s, Nadia Shilova, also returned to her native school as a teacher of Russian language and literature. Now Nadezhda Alexandrovna works at the 13th school.
The red tracker of the 80s, Dina Haidarova, came to our school as a math teacher. Now Dina Vissarionovna lives and works in Chelyabinsk (Russia).
And today its graduates continue to work in our school: history teacher Paniotova Victoria Viktorovna, teacher of Russian language and literature Anishchenko Tatiana Vladimirovna, primary school teacher Sharapova Maria Anatolyevna, primary school teacher Korneva Victoria Viktorovna, music teacher Baegizova Darina Maratovna.
And today our students are trying to contribute to the development of the school. And we, your teachers and mentors, hope that you will also do everything to make the name of our school sound not only in our city, but also in the Republic. That you will be proud to wear the title of students of secondary School No. 4.
